Sunday, August 7, 2011

One Week to GO!

Hey Everyone!
I have enjoyed reading your posts and seeing how creative you could be with your vocabulary! I have not been able to respond and post as much as I would like this summer. We have traveled ALOT and my computer has acted up :( It is definitely time for a new one.

I know several of you had conflicts with your schedule and I am afraid that once again, we aren't going to be able to get those fixed before school starts. Many of you can still take AP Biology your senior year and I hope that you will! I am keeping records of your summer work and everything will be kept in case you try again next year.

My email is up and working now and you are welcome to send me any assignments you need to get in before next Monday. I am looking forward to seeing you then!

Enjoy your last week!

Mrs. R

No comments:

Post a Comment