Friday, June 10, 2011

Happy Summer!

Hi Everyone,
If you are reading this then hopefully you have successfully logged in and perhaps will make your first post soon. I hope everyone is enjoying their summer so far. It seems many of you will be very busy and the traveling will begin soon. I would love to see pictures from your travels and this may give you practice at posting pictures so feel free to let us all "see" and "hear" from you while you are away or when you return. Be careful and be safe and I will talk to you all very soon!

P.S. Check in with me often to see if I have posted any extra credit!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Mrs. J!
    I have posted my first comment and I hope it works. I can't wait for AP Bio. This should be an interesting class. Have a good summer! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    First of all, I hope that this post works and I just wanted to say that I'm looking forward to next years AP Bio class (after a relaxing summer lol). TTYL :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hope everybody has been able to relax a little this summer after a long school year. seems like has a lot of people have already posted a comment on the site so at least we know it works.

    ReplyDelete